The IT Pro Evangelism team, Microsoft Learning and the Microsoft Virtual Academy are pleased to announce the next Jump Start course Windows Intune Jumpstart on Wednesday, January 31st from 8am – 5pm PST.
This live online event is designed for IT Pros that are evaluating Windows Intune all-up as well as the Unified integration with SCCM 2012 SP1 with a deeper focus on the new MDM capabilities.
Join Microsoft experts David Tesar & Richard Harrison in a demo-rich learning experience with a live Q&A.
This event is FREE and open to the PUBLIC so please share this information with your colleagues, customers and partners. Register here: http://aka.ms/InTuneJS
Even if you cannot make the live event, sign up so that you receive notification when the recordings are posted to the Microsoft Virtual Academy in a few weeks.
(01) Big Picture with Windows Intune
(02) Architecture Design Considerations
(03) Extending your Identity to Windows Azure Active Directory
(04) Intune Administrator Roles, Users, and Groups
(05) Intune Policies
(06) Intune PC Setup and Enrollment
(07) Intune Mobile Device Management (MDM) Setup and Enrollment
(08) Intune Software Deployment
(09) Setting up Unified Infrastructure with Intune and SCCM
(10) Configuring Unified Infrastructure with Intune and SCCM
(11) Unified MDM setup and enrollment
(12) Unified MDM software deployment